Important: The AutoCAD 2019.1.2 Update includes all the updates previously released for AutoCAD 2019.
Security Update: As part of Autodesk’s ongoing efforts to provide the best security possible to our customers, we are proactively applying security updates to our products. The 2019.1.2 Update must be installed by October 17th, 2018, in order to maintain access to the following features:
- Plant Collaboration Project for the Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D toolset;
- Autodesk Rendering;
- Shared Views
- Crashes when repeatedly loading and unloading the Standards ARX files.
- Crashes when pasting from the clipboard as an OLE object.
- Arcs and circles within dynamic blocks display correctly at large coordinates.
- The Unisolate operation on layers is faster.
- Xref highlight works when using the arrow keys to select the Xref from within the External References palette.
- Object selection completes when the mouse is still moving.
The following table summarizes the new features and enhancements provided in this Update.
Feature Category Description Drawing Compare
Drawing Compare has been improved to support objects that were created with the AutoCAD Architecture specialized toolset, such as wall objects.
The new and remaining icons on the ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar have been updated to the new icon style. The Command window now supports the light and dark themes.