Note: The Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019.1.2 Update is a prerequisite of the Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2019.2 Update and must be applied prior to installing the update. If applying the update through the Autodesk Desktop App all prerequisite updates will automatically be installed. The Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update includes all of the updates and features in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update.
The following enhancements have been included in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update:
Transparent Command Enhancements
- Transparent commands now accessible using the right-click menu
- New Transparent Commands ribbon tab
- Contextual ribbon tab when a transparent command is active
- Profile Toolset
Crossings in Profile Views
- Add linear crossings in profile
- Profile crossing label style
UNC Path Support for Civil 3D Projects
Data shortcut projects now support using a UNC path. This eliminates the earlier limitation of using mapped drives to host projects.
Sample Line Group Support in Autodesk Vault
Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 introduced the ability to create a data shortcut to a sample line group. In Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2, this functionality has been extended to Autodesk Vault.
- Property set support for all Autodesk Civil 3D objects
- Existing objects are updated on re-import
Rail Platform Edge
New standards for Belgium and generic rules based on a single carriage
The following issues have been resolved in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update:
- An issue where the SurfaceStyle.GetDisplayStylePlan API call produced an error has been resolved.
- An issue that caused corridor sections and labels to disappear in the section view after syncing a DREF has been resolved.
- An issue where, in some circumstances, a user may experience a long delay when creating a data shortcut has been resolved.
- An issue that created an unexpected error when referencing rest sample lines has been resolved.
- The Analyze Gravity Network wizard has been updated to use the units that are expected.
- An issue where the grate and combo inlet design in Hydraflow Express and Storm Sewer produced incorrect dimensions has been resolved.
- An issue where the depth and spread were incorrect for grate in sag with a local depression has been resolved.
- The stability of the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command has been improved.
- An issue where some drawing entities are not exported when using the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command has been resolved.
- An issue where the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command does not explode external references despite the Bind, insert and explode command being enabled has been resolved.
- An issue that caused an unexpected error when opening a drawing that was exported using the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command has been resolved.
- When opening a drawing that was exported using the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command in Autodesk AutoCAD, a proxy state dialog box is no longer generated.
- An “Export feature lines as” option has been added to the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command.
- An issue where a background mask was displayed as a bowtie after exporting a drawing using the Export Autodesk Civil 3D Drawing command has been resolved.
- An issue where clicking on the more information column header in Event Viewer causes an unexpected error has been resolved.
- Several updates have been made to correct untranslated dialog box messages and command line warnings.
- An issue with the availability of the “Get Location from Survey Point” command in Autodesk Revit 2019.1 has been resolved.
- An issue where deleting a component from a parent label style resulted in the deletion of all components in the child label styles has been resolved.
- Stability when importing a LandXML file has been improved.
- When extending a pipe using the arrow grip, the slope of the pipe is now maintained as expected.
- An issue was resolved where creating a Pipe Network from a 2D polyline resulted in a sloped pipe due to the Pipe Network start elevation being above the source object elevation.
- An issue that caused pipe network structures to scale incorrectly when setting Pipe Network Structures style to “Fixed Scale from Part Size” has been resolved.
- An issue that caused unexpected behavior with null structures listed in the Parts List has been resolved.
- An issue where a 90 degree fitting was being placed when creating a pressure network from objects regardless of the angle pipe actual orientation has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented a platform edge from being used as a corridor target has been resolved.
- Stability when removing templates from the Attached Referenced Template list has been improved.
- An issue has been resolved where section label sets with a corridor point style from a referenced template are not included in the drawings label sets.
- When viewing an object’s properties in Autodesk Viewer, lines of text no longer overlap.
- An issue where properties displayed in Autodesk Viewer were different from the properties in the drawing has been resolved.
- The “Create surface from point cloud” command is now available in the point cloud context tab.
- An issue where the smooth surface command causes an unexpected error has been resolved.
- An issue with the dynamic display of some commands has been resolved.
- The performance when viewing projects in Autodesk Vault has been improved.
- Performance when saving large drawings to Autodesk Vault has been improved.
- In some cases, a corridor may not update as expected after importing a LandXML file containing an alignment.