· Creating feature lines from objects when the objects are overlapping closed polylines no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
· An issue that caused fatal errors when closing the application has been resolved.
· The stability of the Audit command has been improved.
· A severe stability issue when working in paperspace has been resolved. The issue occurred when panning and zooming and then attempting to perform an AutoCAD edit, such as erasing an object.
· An issue that caused the application to close unexpectedly on startup has been resolved. The issue was related to migrated settings from a previous release.
· An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while using the Grade to Surface command has been resolved.
· An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while moving a PVI has been resolved.
· Stability when opening some drawings when Level of Detail is turned on has been improved.
Included fixes from Hotfix 1
· An issue with the Survey Figures Property dialog box has been resolved. In the lower section of the panel you can now see the vertex properties for chain type figures.
· An issue when opening an AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 drawing in Navisworks Manage 2013 with the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Object Enabler installed has been resolved. After applying the hotfix, importing a drawing using Navisworks Manage 2013 no longer results in the application becoming unresponsive or closing unexpectedly.