For those of you that are not attending the TSPS Convention and Expo this year in San Marcos, you can see what Total CAD Systems has to offer from the video below…
Some of the issues resolved are listed below. These are taken from the readme file…
3D Navigation Tools
- Unexpected exit while panning.
- Occasional crash related to navigating in 3D drawing.
- Occasional crash while selecting a face during a Presspull operation.
- Crash when opening multiple 3D drawings containing a large number of 3D objects.
- Crash in Japanese AutoCAD when logging into Autodesk 360 from the Options dialog box.
- Occasional crash when opening a drawing that contains xrefs, when logged in to Autodesk 360.
CUI (Customize User Interface)
- Occasional crash while loading a custom CUI file.
- Unhandled exception occurs while clicking the Customize button from Quick Properties palette on a computer running .NET 4.5.
- Occasional crash while working with DesignCenter.
- Fatal error when attaching or importing certain DGN files.
- Crash after undoing the creation of a non-associative continued or non-associative baseline dimension.
- Occasional crash while zooming during Hatchedit.
- Crash when clicking any option from the Stay Connected button in the title bar when no drawings are open.
- Crash while calculating area of a polyline that contains at least one segment that has been reduced to zero length.
- Occasional crash while plotting to PDF.
- Crash while plotting to a PDF file and the PDF driver is not present.
- Crash if the PCG file used to create a point cloud object does not exist.
- Occasional crash during a MOCORO (Move/Copy/Rotate) command.
- Crash due to corrupt graphics cache files on startup.
- Crash occurs while canceling a LISP routine that runs at program startup.
- Crash on undo/redo after adding 256 or more objects to a group.
- Crash on viewing thumbnail in AutoCAD 2012 when installed side-by-side with AutoCAD 2013.
- Occasional crash when exploding splines created by third-party applications.
- Crash when AutoCAD exits on computers running .NET 4.5.
All the issues are not listed. Again, refer to the readme file.