Some of the issues resolved are listed below. These are taken from the readme file…
3D Navigation Tools
- Unexpected exit while panning.
- Occasional crash related to navigating in 3D drawing.
- Occasional crash while selecting a face during a Presspull operation.
- Crash when opening multiple 3D drawings containing a large number of 3D objects.
- Crash in Japanese AutoCAD when logging into Autodesk 360 from the Options dialog box.
- Occasional crash when opening a drawing that contains xrefs, when logged in to Autodesk 360.
CUI (Customize User Interface)
- Occasional crash while loading a custom CUI file.
- Unhandled exception occurs while clicking the Customize button from Quick Properties palette on a computer running .NET 4.5.
- Occasional crash while working with DesignCenter.
- Fatal error when attaching or importing certain DGN files.
- Crash after undoing the creation of a non-associative continued or non-associative baseline dimension.
- Occasional crash while zooming during Hatchedit.
- Crash when clicking any option from the Stay Connected button in the title bar when no drawings are open.
- Crash while calculating area of a polyline that contains at least one segment that has been reduced to zero length.
- Occasional crash while plotting to PDF.
- Crash while plotting to a PDF file and the PDF driver is not present.
- Crash if the PCG file used to create a point cloud object does not exist.
- Occasional crash during a MOCORO (Move/Copy/Rotate) command.
- Crash due to corrupt graphics cache files on startup.
- Crash occurs while canceling a LISP routine that runs at program startup.
- Crash on undo/redo after adding 256 or more objects to a group.
- Crash on viewing thumbnail in AutoCAD 2012 when installed side-by-side with AutoCAD 2013.
- Occasional crash when exploding splines created by third-party applications.
- Crash when AutoCAD exits on computers running .NET 4.5.
All the issues are not listed. Again, refer to the readme file.