- The accuracy of profile station labels that use station index format has been improved.
- COGO Editor now accepts DMS input containing spaces.
- An issue that caused a feature line to erroneously span between two stations ignoring all of the corridor sections in between has been resolved.
- An issue that caused Feature lines to not display as expected has been resolved.
- Profiles are no longer duplicated in multiple alignments.
- An issue that prevented users from creating Data Shortcuts has been resolved.
- Referenced pipes and pipe labels are now displayed as expected when plotted.
- Creating a reference to a grid surface no longer causes AutoCAD Civil 3D to stop responding.
- The stability of the drawing opening command has been improved.
- Creating a catchment without flow path results no longer causes AutoCAD Civil 3D to stop responding.
- The accuracy of pond calculations in Hydraflow Hydrograph has been improved.
- The accuracy of Hydraflow Express SDF Curve values has been improved.
- LandXML import now respects wildcards in the object layer.
- Superelevation diagram is now displayed as expected when the alignment is data referenced.
- Surface smoothing no longer introduces erroneous elevations into surface.
- Coordinate system settings are now applied to DEM when adding to a TIN Model.
- Stability and accuracy when pasting surfaces has been improved.
- The stability of Traverse Analysis has been improved.
Download the update here.