I have had several calls on this issue. If you have been using InfraWorks, you might have noticed that when creating coverage areas that they have rounded corners. I have known how to fix this for a while now, BUT it was not a documented solution, so I was unable to let anyone know.
It is now documented. If you want to know how to get nice, clean, square corners on your coverage areas, read about it here.
Autodesk has released a new version of Infraworks 2014 for subscription customers. This release includes the following:
- Create better designs for roads and highways projects with improved pipeline capabilities
- Edit pipelines and pipe connectors as a connected network
- Better support for IMX import of pipe connectors from Civil 3D structures
- Terrain grading updates including the ability to streamline the creation of level sites for efficient site planning and preliminary design
- Improved piping abilities including the addition of height properties
Link to the Autodesk Infraworks data catalog on WeoGeo.com