Below are the resolutions addressed in the SP4
- The Coordinate Geometry Editor now accepts Degrees/Minutes/Seconds in a spaced format.
An issue that caused feature lines to not display as expected has been resolved.
An issue that caused errant feature lines to be generated between stations has been resolved.
- Volume tables now remain as saved when reopening the drawing.
- Non-orthogonal sample lines now sample corridor links as expected.
- Profiles are no longer duplicated in multiple alignments.
An issue that caused pipes and pipe labels to not plot as expected has been resolved.
Creating a reference to a grid surface no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
The performance of tooltips has been improved.
- Alignment labels using the crows foot block are now aligned as expected.
- When importing LandXML data, alignments are now imported to the specified drawing layer.
- The structure style block rotation is now aligned with the 3D solid.
The Part Matchup Settings for Box to Box and Elliptical to Elliptical are no longer being ignored.
- DwgRelPath retains leading periods on Windows XP based workstations.
- An error is no longer generated when checking in a drawing with a reference, when the reference drawing is checked out by another user.
- Station Equations now work as expected when the decreasing option is used.
- Waterdrop polylines now display proper linetype generation.
- New surfaces created from a DEM now use the user specified coordinate system.
- The diagram in the Create Superelevation View dialog box is now displayed as expected when the alignment is referenced.
- The stability of traverse analysis has been improved.
- The latitudes and departures for the face 2 observations are now calculated as expected.
- The accuracy of the traverse analysis report has been improved.
- An issue that caused incorrect survey backsight calculations has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented the use of the Crandall rule when adjusting with a mapcheck or a bearing traverse has been resolved.
- Accuracy when using a reciprocal observation field book file has been improved.
You can download the service pack here.