Transformation is coming
Beginning February 1, 2015, upgrades from previous releases will only be available with Autodesk® Subscription. Upgrade today and add Subscription so you’ll always have the latest software at your fingertips.
From now through April 25, 2014, product upgrades to the following current releases are eligible for a discount when purchased with one year of Subscription.
Eligible License Upgrades with Subscription Purchase*:
· Autodesk Design or Creation Suite Ultimate, Premium, Standard
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2014
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® for Mac
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Raster Design
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map3D
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP
· Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage
· Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® P&ID
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D
· Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/Revit® MEP/Revit ®Structure
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Utility Design
· Autodesk® 3ds Max®
· Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical
· Autodesk® Inventor®/Inventor® Engineer-to-Order/Inventor Professional /Inventor® Publisher
· Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical
· Autodesk® Vault®/ Autodesk® Vault® Professional/ Autodesk® Vault®Workgroup
Have Autodesk® 2008 software? Be sure to take advantage of this offer soon, as 2008 version products will only be eligible to upgrade until March 31, 2014. After that date, it will be necessary to purchase a new license.
*Eligible perpetual Autodesk product upgrades include previous version upgrades listed in the Q1 GFP Upgrade Autodesk Eligibility Matrix (1-6x previous releases) (“Eligible Products”). All upgrades to and/or from any release of Autodesk® AutoCAD LT®, Autodesk® Inventor LT™, Autodesk® Revit LT™, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit LT™ Suite products are excluded from this offer. Subscription benefits are subject to Autodesk® Subscription terms and conditions.
For more information about the Autodesk Upgrade Policy Change and promotion, please review the FAQ, visit our promotions page or call the office at (281) 445-6161.