The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 21,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
The install for Service Pack 2 showed up in my Application Manager. However, it is not on Autodesk’s website as of yet. The issues that have been resolved are as follows:
The following issues have been resolved in Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 Service Pack 2:
- An issue with the Profile.CreateFromFeatureLine styleId parameter has been resolved so that a profile style can now be applied as expected.
- An issue where three LabelStyleCollection.Expressions (CantCriticalPointsLabelStyles, AreaLabelStyles, and FlowSegmentLabelStyles) would display an InvalidOperationException has been resolved.
- The Label.SetReferenceTextTarget method now works as expected for a surface reference.
Export to DWG/DGN
- An issue has been resolved where the display order of objects would change when the drawing was exported to DWG or DGN.
- Having Quick Properties enabled no longer causes a selection issue with AutoCAD Civil 3D objects, where the drawing would lose focus and a second click was required to run a command.
Grading and Feature Lines
- An issue has been resolved where extra vertices were created on some feature lines which impacted the ability to create grading projections from those feature lines. To resolve this issue, run the AUDIT command in any affected drawings after installing the service pack.
Hydraflow Storm Sewers
- An issue has been resolved where the junction loss was not calculated in Hydraflow Storm Sewers when the flow was supercritical.
- An issue has been resolved where parcel labels and tables within an xref would become corrupted if the source drawing was modified.
- The point creation commands At Alignment Geometry and Profile Geometry Points now honor the specified start and end stations.
Pipe Networks and Pressure Networks
- An issue has been resolved where user-defined structure descriptions would change to Null Structure when the part was moved or the invert was changed.
- An issue has been resolved where pipe invert grips were in the wrong location and had incorrect inverts, and these pipes could not be swapped for other parts.
- The Set Sump Depth structure rule now runs as expected without displaying an error.
- Synchronizing data shortcut pipes and structures no longer causes the drawing layer settings to revert to the settings specified on the Object Layers tab of the Drawing Settings dialog box.
- Linking to a pipe network or pressure network data shortcut in the Link to a Data Shortcut dialog box and then using the UNDO command no longer causes an error.
- Issues have been resolved with how negative and positive elevation ranges in surface analysis are calculated for a volume surface when there are gaps in the elevation ranges or overlapping elevation ranges.
- An issue has been resolved with surface analysis where the volume reported in an elevation range was inaccurate if the elevation range exceeded the highest or lowest elevation.
- An issue has been resolved where survey figures were exported incorrectly from the survey database.
Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 Interoperability
- Alignments and corridors which contain compound spirals are now exported as expected to IMX.
- An issue has been resolved where an entire Autodesk InfraWorks 360 model would be opened after selecting the Area Of Interest option in the Open InfraWorks 360 Model dialog box.
- A drawing with xrefs attached to it and saved with the Save As command can now be checked into Vault.
- Performance has been improved when checking in files into Vault, refreshing Vault projects, opening read-only drawings that have xrefs attached, and logging into a Vault database that contains several projects.
- On the Uses tab of the Preview pane in Vault, duplicate drawings no longer appear in the list of files for a drawing that has xrefs attached.
- An issue has been resolved where point groups in drawings in a Vault project would always be marked with an out-of-date icon in Prospector.