By using Civil 3D, Autodesk Vehicle Tracking and InfraWorks 360, you can create a parking lot with striping in minutes. See how below…
At Autodesk, we know that feedback from you is what makes our products better. Not only do we want to hear your thoughts about what we’ve released and shipped so far, we also want your feedback on our plans. While we’ve always shared our plans in the form of product roadmaps, it’s never been easy in…
Check it out here: InfraWorks 360 Roadmap Check In
The issues resolved in this service pack include the following:
- Map 3D doesn’t work when repairing the existing Raster Image or Surface connection.
- Map 3D freezes when MAPIMPORT or MAPEXPORT some SHP file.
- Map 3D stops working if MAPTOACAD some customer’s data on Win8.1 and Win10.
- Map 3D stops working when running command ADEEDITDATA and selecting the polygon in some drawing.
- Info Center is still shown when the corresponding registry entry is set to 0.
- Map 3D cannot connect to some WMS server.
- Filter saved in display model doesn’t work when generate graphic with this display model.
- Working with structure internal in Electric Explorer may cause Map 3D to stop working.
- Missing csupdate.exe in folder %installDir%\map\.
- Map 3D crashes when opening some particular DWG file.
- Fixing ATIL Security vulnerability.
Autodesk has released the service pack 1 for all AutoCAD based products. You will notice it show up in the Autodesk Application Manager. Some of the issues fixed are below…
As a result of the detailed information that Autodesk received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, they were able to identify and fix the problems listed below:
- There were occasional crashes when inserting some blocks a second time.
- There were occasional crashes when zooming out of a drawing following the 3D orbit command.
- There were occasional crashes when purging DXF drawing files.
Web and Cloud
- There were occasional crashes when modifying the Online Options settings and signing in to Autodesk A360 from InfoCenter.
- There were occasional crashes when launching AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- There were occasional crashes when inputting the system time in long string format, and then using the DIM command.
- There were occasional crashes when switching layouts.
- There were occasional crashes when performing a 3D rotate in drawings containing a point cloud.
- There were occasional crashes when plotting to PDF using AccoreConsole.exe.
- There were occasional crashes when performing an Undo after detaching a reference using the External References palette.
- There were occasional crashes when PNG images were specified in a CUI resource file.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Xrefs on a frozen viewport layer would still be plotted.
- AutoCAD in Citrix might not default to the primary display adapter.
Open and Save
- Opening a drawing file using an Excel hyperlink was repositioning the AutoCAD application window.
- Importing a PDF Underlay that was attached with relative path could fail.
- The Xref status incorrectly displays the “Needs reloading” message when the dataset is opened from a UNC path to a shared folder.
- When opening drawings created with AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD might crash if the drawing was saved again.
- Plotting with certain visual styles might produce incorrect results.
- Migrating custom settings might fail.
***IT HAS ALSO BEEN REPORTED THAT SERVICE PACK 1 BREAKS AUTOCAD APPS PLUG-IN AUTO LOADER MECHANISM. YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THIS ISSUE HERE.***