Autodesk has released the service pack 1 for all AutoCAD based products. You will notice it show up in the Autodesk Application Manager. Some of the issues fixed are below…
As a result of the detailed information that Autodesk received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, they were able to identify and fix the problems listed below:
- There were occasional crashes when inserting some blocks a second time.
- There were occasional crashes when zooming out of a drawing following the 3D orbit command.
- There were occasional crashes when purging DXF drawing files.
Web and Cloud
- There were occasional crashes when modifying the Online Options settings and signing in to Autodesk A360 from InfoCenter.
- There were occasional crashes when launching AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- There were occasional crashes when inputting the system time in long string format, and then using the DIM command.
- There were occasional crashes when switching layouts.
- There were occasional crashes when performing a 3D rotate in drawings containing a point cloud.
- There were occasional crashes when plotting to PDF using AccoreConsole.exe.
- There were occasional crashes when performing an Undo after detaching a reference using the External References palette.
- There were occasional crashes when PNG images were specified in a CUI resource file.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Xrefs on a frozen viewport layer would still be plotted.
- AutoCAD in Citrix might not default to the primary display adapter.
Open and Save
- Opening a drawing file using an Excel hyperlink was repositioning the AutoCAD application window.
- Importing a PDF Underlay that was attached with relative path could fail.
- The Xref status incorrectly displays the “Needs reloading” message when the dataset is opened from a UNC path to a shared folder.
- When opening drawings created with AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD might crash if the drawing was saved again.
- Plotting with certain visual styles might produce incorrect results.
- Migrating custom settings might fail.
***IT HAS ALSO BEEN REPORTED THAT SERVICE PACK 1 BREAKS AUTOCAD APPS PLUG-IN AUTO LOADER MECHANISM. YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THIS ISSUE HERE.***