Autodesk has released a new update for Civil 3D 2016. The updated includes the following fixes:
- Civil 3D no longer closes unexpectedly drawing a circle using a some linetypes.
- An issue has been resolved that resulted in annotations along parcel segments to be created incorrectly.
- As issue that resulted in lines to display inconsistently after using the REGEN or REGENALL command has been resolved.
- An issue where linetypes are not scaled as expected when an alignment mask is used has been resolved.
- When importing an expression into a drawing, and issue where the expression is not updated if the expression already exists in the destination has been resolved.
- An issue where the <[Source Object Name]> label property would display point numbers instead of point names for projection labels on section views has been resolved.
- An issue with the curb inlet calculation in sag in Hydraflow Storm Sewers and Hydraflow Express has been resolved.