Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.3 (February 2019 release) is the most currently released version of Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.
New and updated features are listed below…
- Add public data and raster data from ArcGIS data sources.
- Connect to ArcGIS Enterprise Portals using the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS.
- Added six country kits (Germany, France, Austria, UK, Sweden, and Norway) for InfraWorks that can be installed as Add-ins via the Autodesk Desktop Connector. See About Country Kits for InfraWorks.
- From an InfraWorks model, reconfigure and refresh BIM 360 data sources that were added to the model with Desktop Connector. See About Autodesk Desktop Connector and InfraWorks.
- A new option in the Proposals Manager allows you to delete a proposal from the cloud model. The proposal is still available in the local model.
- Edits made to vertical alignments in the model or Profile View do not cause model regeneration until the edits are committed. This feature overrides the default behavior in which every modification to road centerline geometry causes model regeneration.
- Added the ability to manage multiple terrain surfaces in the Surface Layers panel. Sub surface layers are now supported. Stack order of subsurface layers can also be managed in the Surface Layers panel.
Below are the fixed issues in this release…
|Fixed an issue where the sketch Row of Trees tool would only place a single tree.|
|Fixed an issue where pressing the Esc key after sketching a feature would cause the bounding box and edit gizmos to disappear.|
|Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close some models.|
|Fixed an issue where IMX and FBX export operations failed if the selected area of interest to export was not within the coordinate system boundary. An error log will now warn users if selected export extents are too large, and the export will not proceed in that case.|
|Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS|
|Improved logic so that “Drainage End Structures” will now be treated as point features rather than polylines.|
|Improved login authentication and token management so that users don’t have to login with their ESRI ArcGIS credentials every time the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS is opened.|
|Fixed an issue where a parametric part could not be selected in the sketch component catalog after the part was added to the Style Palette.|
|Fixed an issue where shortening bridge length would position piers incorrectly in relation to bridge abutments.|
|Fixed an issue where replying to an existing comment thread on a Shared View was not working as expected.|
|Fixed an issue where reloading or reconfiguring a data source imported from the Autodesk Desktop Connector did not work as expected.|
|Fixed an issue where resizing the Profile View would cause some annotations to stop displaying.|
|Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close in models using 3D model objects that were configured to use dynamic level of detail.|