Join us in this webinar as we showcase Autodesk’s new cloud-based solution and addition to the ReCap Pro subscription, ReCap Photo. The addition of ReCap Photo expands the value of a ReCap Pro subscription with features to support UAV and drone photo capture workflows. Using ReCap Photo, you can create photo textured meshes, photo-based point clouds with geolocation, and high-resolution orthographic views with elevation maps.
In this webinar, we will explore the workflow process of:
– Collecting data with a drone
– Taking photos into ReCap Photo for processing
– Ground control points in a coordinate system
– Process in ReCap Pro for use in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, InfraWorks, and Navisworks.
||November 2, 2017
||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Join Autodesk’s Peter Ingels, August 23rd, as he takes you through some of the technical details of how Civil 3D and InfraWorks have been used on successful rail projects.
The topics he’ll be covering include:
- Using InfraWorks for early project planning and communication
- Using Civil 3D for detailed rail design
- Common challenges in rail design projects
- Top benefits of using Autodesk technology for rail design
Total CAD Systems
Animation in InfraWorks 360
Bring InfraWorks to life with animation.
Join us in this one hour webcast to discover the animation workflow in InfraWorks 360. Learn how to search for models on Trimble 3D Warehouse, bring them into 3ds Max, animate it, and then bring it into InfraWorks.
See how you can take full advantage of your Infrastructure Design Suite and put it to good use with this webcast.
Limited spots available so RSVP today. If you have any questions, please email Nhi Nguyen.
10am to 11am